“Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do.”
Does any of this sound familiar?
- I like to write but I’ve never published anything or studied writing craft.
- I’m drawn to writing about my own life and experiences.
- I’m not sure where to start and am looking for help.
- I think my story might impact and inspire other people.
This course is a six-week introduction to the craft of memoir writing. You’ll be able to explore your story at your own pace and and practise writing at times that are convenient for you. You’ll confront any fears that may be holding you back. And you’ll receive my professional guidance and encouragement.
Praise for Renée's Exploring Memoir
“This wonderful course has given me the confidence to move forward with telling my story. Renée’s guidance, insight, and encouragement made this once unfathomable idea of writing my own memoir a real goal.”
Heidi Davis, RN and Spiritual Life Coach, Cape Breton, Canada
“The content of Renée’s Exploring Memoir is instructive, comprehensive, and inspiring! After taking the course, my writing has a new clarity, energy, and direction. I’ve been waiting for a course like Renée’s my whole adult life and feel so grateful to have entered the terrain of memoir with her as my guide.”
Vanessa Lindsay-Botten, Vanessa Papillon Music, Nova Scotia, Canada
“I’ve been writing my memoir on and off for seven years now and have been feeling overwhelmed and unsure how it will all come together. After Renée’s six-week course, I have a solid foundation, clarity on how my story will unfold, and an inspired focus to get it done. Thanks to Exploring Memoir, my story will be written.”
Chrissy Anne Hollis, Intuitive Spiritual Coach, New Brunswick, Canada
“I’ve been gathering ideas in my head for a couple of years about the memoir I want to write. Renée’s course has offered just the accountability partner and teacher I wanted. And committing to the course ensured that I finally made solid progress.”
Amanda Weber, Recovering People-Pleaser & Happiness Coach, Ontario, Canada
“The prompts and resources Renée sends out each week for this course are incredibly helpful when thinking through what memoir is and how to tackle it. Exploring Memoir has given me a great start to this very personal (and exciting) writing project.”
Sara Martel, Researcher, Toronto, Canada
“Renée has a real gift for guiding women to expand into their writer selves. Through her thoughtfully crafted and delivered course, I uncovered valuable and important insights into my own writing process.”
—Jen Arron, Textile Artist, Toronto, Canada
The course includes:
- One “lesson” per week by email that comprehensively covers the most important aspects of memoir writing, plus a hearty resource section intended to deepen your experience.
- An inspiring writing prompt and assigned “homework” every week that will help get you thinking and writing about the stories you want to tell.
- Professional feedback on a piece of writing you would like reviewed and assessed.
- Email support for questions or concerns.
The story of your life is yours, and only yours, to write. If you’re feeling ready to take some first steps, I would be honoured to guide you.
This course is ready when you are. START ANYTIME!
Please reach out if you have any questions.